Casa Alma Marina - Vacation Rental on La Palma
Casa Alma Marina is our stunning house at the edge of Tazacorte town that combines walking to the town center while enjoying your peace and quiet in this expansive private and newly built home with garden and private pool. 3 bedrooms on three levels, 3 baths on three levels allow for privacy at each level. The large balcony and rooftop terrace with beautiful oceanviews along with the private 7X3 meter large infinity pool terrace and gardens are the highlights of this vacation rental home. Not to mention the ocean views you enjoy from most levels of the house and the oversized high ceilings in every room. Alma Marina is located on the outskirts of the small and picturesque town of Tazacorte, at 130 meters above the ocean in the best climate zone of La Palma’s West Coast. Tazacorte is not only the sunniest and warmest place on the entire island but moreover it is known to be the sun-richest region in entire Europe.
At Alma Marina you live on three floors: the infinity pool level with large terraces and sun loungers, palm trees, green grass and a bedroom and en suite bathroom and walk-in closet. The second floor level with a balcony facing the South/West overlooking the ocean and pool below, a bedroom, open floor plan living room, dining room, american style kitchen and a large bathroom with double sinks. Almost all rooms enjoy spectacular ocean views. And on the third floor, the roof top level, you enjoy panoramic ocean views from a bedroom and bathroom and the large rooftop terrace. The extra wide glass doors from floor to ceiling allow to be opened so that the border between inside and outside diminshes.
With the 3 bedrooms, oversized living room furnished with white leather couches and selected antiques, an inviting dining area, modern fully equipped kitchen, 3 baths, the large balcony overlooking the private infinity pool, the gigantic rooftop terrace with breathtaking views, not to mention the different garden levels, up to 6 guests will feel luxuriously accommodated on over 140 m2 indoor living space.
At Alma Marina the boundary between inside and outside diffuses, because of the sunny warm weather year-round life disperses to the outside and we have taken all the care in the world to make the inside of the house and the balcony, pool terrace and roof top terrace most spectacular and comfortable for you, including an outside BBQ, sun loungers with soft cushions on it, large umbrellas, outside dining furniture with cushions etc. From here you can walk in less than 7 minutes to the town square where you can enjoy cafes, restaurants, shops, grocery stores, banks, etc. while being part of the daily life of a small Spanish town. While at the same time you can reach famous Tazacorte beach by foot on a scenic walk through terraced banana fincas and old walking paths in about 25 minutes.
The community of Tazacorte and its beach are rated as one of the most popular beaches and places to visit on this Canary Island of La Palma. The island’s other most beautiful beaches like Charco Verde, Puerto Naos, Playa Nueva are just minutes away by car. From Tazacorte you can begin your hiking tours of the Isla Bonita on interconnected trails that span over the entire West Coast: upward North into world famous, remote and wild romantic barancos (valleys), known for its almond blossoms in Spring and island popular wineries over the center of the island’s mountain region, the Caldera de Taburiente with its alpine like setting and one of the worlds most steepest and widest crater bottom (10 km wide with peaks up to 2400 meters high), over to the South following the also world famous Route of the (dormant) Volcanoes all the way down to sea level. You can imagine that mountain biking on La Palma has become its best kept secret over the past few years. For the not so adventurous or activity-oriented visitor a drive around the island is so rewarding and impressive over the ever so changing landscapes and fauna that it is recommended to split such a drive up in two: the East and North Coast in one day and the West and South Coast on another day to come back for yet more side excursions that have been missed on more days to come.
Most ocean activities, like boat excursions mornings or for sunset, dolphin excursions, fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling and many more depart from Tazacorte harbor.
If you are choosing La Palma for an intimate and romantic getaway for just the two of you or if you bring a small group of friends for an activity packed event vacation, our Canary Island holiday home Alma Mar is the perfect place for you. If you would like to spoil and pamper yourself with spectacular vistas from every angle of this vacation rental accommodation and just hang out on our most comfortable garden sofa and sofa chairs on the large rooftop terrace underneath the shade of the umbrella reading a book, interrupting this activity only by dining outside at sunset or cooling off during the daytime in the pool downstairs, Alma Mar will offer you just that and more: It will definitely surpass your expectations.
Casa Alma Mar, our upscale Canary Island vacation rental invites you to be most positively surprises you with its features at a glance:
- 130 meters above the ocean, sunniest and warmest climate zone of the island
- Serene, unobstructed ocean views from every angle of this accommodation, but more so from the large balcony and the large rooftop terrace with comfortable outside lounge and dining furniture and BBQ
- Beautiful 7X3 meter infinity pool with sun loungers, umbrellas, green grass, palm trees and outside shower. Solarheated in the winter months.
- Over 140m2 of indoor living space, plus large balcony, plus large rooftop terrace and several garden levels that boast with tropical fruit.
- W-Lan internet, Satelite TV, spanish TV
- 7 minutes walking distance to the center of Tazacorte town
- 25 minutes walking distance to the nearest famous beach of Tazacorte
- Comes equipped with all amenities that makes your island stay extremely comfortable: Modern, fully equipped kitchen with all built in cabinets, induction cooktop and oven, dishwasher, washing machine, large fridge and freezer, coffee maker, espresso machine, hot water maker, electronic orange press, toaster, etc.
- Queen size bed (160X200 cm) in one bedroom, two single beds (90X200 cm each) in the second bedroom that make up into a king size bed when pushed together and another queen size bed (160X200) in the third bedroom. 2 white leather couches in the living room, furnished with selected antiques and original artwork. Baby bed and high chair upon request.
- 3 full bathrooms, twice on suite, with built in rainbow showers without barriers, hair dryer, etc. The third bathroom, the master bathroom features a double sinks, huge barrier free shower and hanging toilet and bidet.
- Seat cushions for sun loungers and outside dining chairs, beach towels, towels and bed linens all 100% cotton, iron, ironing board, safe and much more.
- Energy gets produced over solar power. Fully automated garden sprinklersystem.
- 118 Euros per night all-year-round, for two guests
- Any additional guest 15 Euro per night per guest up to 6 guests.
- All stays are subject to a one-time cleaning fee of one night's rate.
- We give discounts for stays of 45 days or longer. Please inquire.
- Check in time is 3PM. Check out time is 11 AM.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors.
- No pets allowed.
- Deposit policy:
- 20% of total rental cost due at time of booking.
- Booking is secured when deposit is received.
- The remaining balance of is due upon arrival.
- Refund policy:
- Deposits are non-refundable unless owner can re-book the accommodation for the same time period at same or equal value.
- There is no refund for late arrivals or early departure or unused nights.
Please also view our Rental Agreement for a more complete view of our policies.